A Direct Primary Care Employee Benefit
Employers embrace direct primary care because it is a tangible benefit to the alternatives. Employers are attracted to the idea of an independent physician who is compensated in a way that delivers quality care and lowers costs. Direct primary care physicians are incentivized to keep your team healthy and productive.
When your team is healthy and able to stay productive, it strengthens your workforce. Direct primary care provides an accessible, convenient, and affordable medical experience. This means that a DPC benefit becomes a talent recruitment and retention tool.
The direct primary care model is also cost-effective. It can complement an existing group health insurance plan or employers can bypass insurance companies to pay for medical care directly.
In addition to cutting down on time spent away from work, DPC physicians keep patients out of emergency rooms, urgent cares, specialist offices, and have lower rates of surgery. This adds up to immediate and future savings for your company.
- Compatible with PPO and HDHP plans as well as FSA’s, HRA’s and HSA’s
- Can be fully employer funded, or employee funded, or shared cost
- Employee direct pay or payroll deductions if employee funded
- Reduced group rate: 10% discount per person or family
- Waived registration/enrollment fee
- Extensive employee communication support